Re: Locus of API discussion

From: cowwoc <cowwoc@bbs.darktech.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 12:06:06 -0400
To: public-webrtc@w3.org
> One possibility you should seriously consider is whether some of your
> points have been discussed to death long ago, and none of the
> stakeholders you mention wish to reopen the debate.

     That's fair. I would point out that if you had a detailed design
document (as I asked for in a separate discussion) then I (and others)
could quickly look up these discussions without needing to repeat the
same question. Also, I would point out that the existing Working Group
is compromised mostly of browser vendors and integrators. I am under the
impression that different resolutions would have been reached if you had
more web developers (without telecom experience) on board.

> Another is that people read a message called "Recap from WebRTC World"
> as notes from a meeting, and not a call to action. That was certainly
> my first reaction.

     You are right. I will try to pick a better title next time.

> I'll send a response to the "Recap" message once I've caught up some
> more.

     Thank you. Much appreciated!

Gili