Re: JavaScript API on top of SDP

Hi Jim,

     Over a month ago, I proposed publishing a design document in which
you would list all use-cases and how the API will address it (insert a
brief note as a place-holder, replace with formal API when it becomes
available). This document would be useful at this point, as it would
acknowledge that you are aware of the use-cases and let us how you plan
to address it.

     Is the WG willing to publish such a document?

Thanks,
Gili