Be vewy, vewy qwiet...

From: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 11:06:35 -0700
To: Peter Thatcher <pthatcher@google.com>
Cc: "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
On 15 July 2013 06:15, Peter Thatcher <pthatcher@google.com> wrote:
> [...] I never proposed it on the mailing list.  I've been told that it would be
> too disruptive to the working groups, so we shouldn't talk about it.

I don't want to pick on Peter, but I've heard exactly the same message
from others more than once.  Suppressing certain forms of feedback
means that the feedback we do hear is biased.

Someone was feeling pain to the point that they spent a non-trivial
amount of time working on something.  If this is the only reason we
didn't hear about it, then I'm saddened, and once again concerned
about the viability of the product of this group.