Re: DOM Futures

On 7/13/13 7:10 PM, Eric Rescorla wrote:

> On Sat, Jul 13, 2013 at 8:22 AM, cowwoc <cowwoc@bbs.darktech.org
> <mailto:cowwoc@bbs.darktech.org>> wrote:
>
>     On 13/07/2013 10:35 AM, Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:
>>     * cowwoc wrote:
>>>          It's possible that we are referring to separate meetings. Where are
>>>     the IRC chat logs posted to?
>>     http://www.w3.org/2013/06/05-mediacap-minutes.html  probably.
>
>          That's the one.
>
>          Upon revisiting the log, my interpretation is that:
>
>       * slightyoff, annevk, Cow_woC (that's me), jib were in favor of
>         DOM Futures.
>       * juberti, ekr, mreavy were against.
>       * I could't tell which way stefanh, jesup, burn were leaning.
>

> I agree that the transcript is not clear,

I agree to that,

but for everyone in the meeting I think it was very clear that people
were not convinced that we should switch to Future's (aren't they called
"Promises" now BTW?) for the "Media Capture and Streams" document or for
the WebRTC 1.0 document.

Dom, representing W3C Staff, would you agree to the above?

Stefan