RE: VS: Teleco Integrators vs Web Developers vs Browser Implementers

From: Suhas Nandakumar (snandaku) <snandaku@cisco.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 05:25:04 +0000
To: Iņaki Baz Castillo <ibc@aliax.net>
CC: Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com>, Christer Holmberg <christer.holmberg@ericsson.com>, cowwoc <cowwoc@bbs.darktech.org>, "Robin Raymond" <robin@hookflash.com>, Roman Shpount <roman@telurix.com>, "Adam Bergkvist" <adam.bergkvist@ericsson.com>, "piranna@gmail.com" <piranna@gmail.com>, "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>, "Eric Rescorla" <ekr@rtfm.com>