Re: VS: Teleco Integrators vs Web Developers vs Browser Implementers

From: <piranna@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 09:09:09 +0200
To: Iņaki Baz Castillo <ibc@aliax.net>
Cc: Robin Raymond <robin@hookflash.com>, cowwoc <cowwoc@bbs.darktech.org>, Roman Shpount <roman@telurix.com>, Christer Holmberg <christer.holmberg@ericsson.com>, Adam Bergkvist <adam.bergkvist@ericsson.com>, "Suhas Nandakumar (snandaku)" <snandaku@cisco.com>, Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com>, Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com>, "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
> Imagine you design a website in which user-A must be able to send an
> integer, a float and a string to user-B. Of course the "signaling"
> would use HTTP or WebSocket. How would you do that? I can imagine 1000
> ways. Why should I use a fixed blob string?

Totally agree. What would be the best option, that PeerConnection show a JS
object with the fundamental connection data so it could be serialized on
diferent ways (SDP too)? Could it worth to develop a SDP parser in
javascript to start defining this object format, or is it better to just
show PeerConnection internal structures?