RE: VS: Teleco Integrators vs Web Developers vs Browser Implementers

From: Suhas Nandakumar (snandaku) <snandaku@cisco.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 23:51:44 +0000
To: Iņaki Baz Castillo <ibc@aliax.net>, Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com>
CC: Christer Holmberg <christer.holmberg@ericsson.com>, cowwoc <cowwoc@bbs.darktech.org>, Robin Raymond <robin@hookflash.com>, Roman Shpount <roman@telurix.com>, Adam Bergkvist <adam.bergkvist@ericsson.com>, "piranna@gmail.com" <piranna@gmail.com>, "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>, Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com>