Re: VS: Teleco Integrators vs Web Developers vs Browser Implementers

From: Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 15:06:14 -0700
To: Iņaki Baz Castillo <ibc@aliax.net>
Cc: Christer Holmberg <christer.holmberg@ericsson.com>, cowwoc <cowwoc@bbs.darktech.org>, Robin Raymond <robin@hookflash.com>, Roman Shpount <roman@telurix.com>, Adam Bergkvist <adam.bergkvist@ericsson.com>, "piranna@gmail.com" <piranna@gmail.com>, "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>, Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com>
On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 2:12 PM, Iņaki Baz Castillo <ibc@aliax.net> wrote:

> I would like some kind of argument as "I strongly think SDP O/A is the
> best model for how the WWW works today, and my arguments are...
> hummm... SIP legacy interoperability and... basic audio/video
> *calls*... and... did I say SIP legacy interoperability?" ;)

So, this is not cast as a question that has a reasonable answer.
The question we're trying to answer is:

How do peers agree on the set of data sources to be exchanged, send them to
each other via a browser, and understand how to associate the received
flows with application behaviour?

I hope this is clear.

regards,

Ted Hardie