Re: Future F2F meetings?

From: Cullen Jennings (fluffy) <fluffy@cisco.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 18:51:53 +0000
To: Stefan Håkansson LK <stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com>

On Dec 20, 2013, at 6:25 AM, Stefan Håkansson LK <stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com> wrote:

> The IETF rtcweb WG is also discussing a f2f meeting in late May, our
> idea is to make this a joint meeting with W3C WebRTC WG and Media
> Capture TF.

With my WebRTC chair hat on, just wanted to confirm what Stefan said the chair are starting to work down the the list of approvals to propose an interim meeting in late May. Obviously one of the steps (but not the first step) is to ask the WGs if they want to do this and figure out exact dates and locations. We don't have that yet but are working towards a proposal.

Cullen