Re: icecandidate event with no candidate

In the Lyon discussion, we specifically agreed to use onicecandidate(null)
rather than invent a new callback for the icegatheringstate change, as it
was felt that such a callback would be redundant, and would also not meet
all the needs of the trickle-ice proposal.