Re: Phone call about ICE states

Two suggestions to this

1) add an enum that reports state of gathering

2) add an enum that reports state of checking then merge starting and checking since they both the same sate with respect to the JS app  with the only difference being that setRemote has been called. It's weird to have the only thing that can change the sate is a call from the app that will immediate result in a callback to app and there is nothing else that would cause this state transition