Re: Phone call about ICE states

Ganesh,

Not sure I follow you.

Active goes to "sent offer" upon a setLocalDescription call with a
SessionDescription of type "offer". "sent offer" goes back to "active",
upon a setRemoteDescription call with a SessionDescription of type "answer.

Note though that PeerState indicates signaling states, not the ICE states
that were the original topic of this email thread.