Re: Phone call about ICE states

That is a good question. I haven't tried to nail down the exact ordering of
the track callbacks yet, just the ones on PeerConnection, but let me take a
shot at this.

I think onaddstream would be fired as you describe, but we wouldn't fire a
track event in this case, as the tracks can be retrieved from
MediaStream.audioTracks/videoTracks (from the MediaStream provided in the
onaddstream callback). If some tracks were rejected by the recipient, their
state would transition to muted (I think) upon setLocal.