Re: [rtcweb] summary of issues raised at W3C meeting

Matthew Kaufman <matthew.kaufman@skype.net> wrote:
> Open issue - at receiver, do all audio streams that have DTMF in the
>  SDP come out decorated as above or undecorated?

I don't remember all the details of this discussion, but I'm not sure
I understand this one. There is currently no W3C API for _receiving_
DTMF, and no use case driving one, so I don't know what you would
decorate a remote stream you are receiving with.

> We need a way to set priority for each track/data channel (3 or 4
> levels) *and* have that enforced in the network subsystem of UA
> *and* optionally diffserv mark *and* get the diffserv markings back
> via an API (and include in SDP?)

To be clear, the DSCP is probably an IETF matter (and certainly
including it in the SDP is). Enforcement in the UA's network subsystem
might be, depending on how much of that rmcat needs to standardize.