Re: CSSRC / SSRC

On 12 June 2012 06:15, Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com> wrote:
> Given the discussion at IETF, it seems like it would be good for the API to support an JS App:
>
> 1) setting the list of CSRC to be set on RTP packets sent for a given track

I could care less because I don't see this being used, but if people
want it, sure.

> 2) setting the SSRC a track should use (and the app has to set it to a random number)

At what time?  I'd say that any time is OK.

> 3) reading the SSRC of an incoming track

Is this going to work for streams that haven't been signaled yet?  I'm
guessing no for a host of reasons including the multiple RTP streams
for a single MediaStreamTrack problem with layered codecs.

4) setting the no-go set for the RTP session?