Re: UI Problem - media types of incoming connection

Cullen and I discussed this and agreed the onaddstream handling mentioned
here (and I presume, the contents of PeerConnection.remoteStreams) is the
right solution.

However, this does bring up a couple other questions:
- If the caller advertises multiple media streams/tracks in its offer, but
the callee only accepts some of them (accepting audio but not video by
setting the m= port to zero), does a callback at the callee side get fired
(after setLocalDescription(answer)) indicating those remoteStreams have now
gone away?
- Same thing, but from the caller side - how does the caller find out that
some of its streams/tracks were rejected (we have no callback for this,
currently), and do those localStreams go away?