From: Boaz Sender [mailto:boaz@bocoup.com]
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2012 7:53 AM
To: public-webrtc@w3.org
Subject: Recording such streams locally

After a comment on chromium's MediaStreamRecorder issue (http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=113676#c12), I noticed that the use case of recording MediaStreams locally has been removed from the latest editors draft of the WebRTC (http://dev.w3.org/2011/webrtc/editor/webrtc.html), where as it is present in the latest published draft of the WebRTC spec (http://www.w3.org/TR/webrtc/#intro, http://www.w3.org/TR/webrtc/#mediastreamrecorder, etc).

Does this mean that recording MediaStreams locally is no longer a target use case for the WebRTC specified native APIs?

--
Boaz Sender