Re: Low Level Javascript API Proposal

Thanks for the input!

A few quick questions:

- Where is the type "Media" (source and sink for the Stream object) defined?
- Is a Stream supposed to be attached only to a source or a sink? Or is
a Stream bidirectional?
- How would a Javascript figure out the right parameters of a codec? Is
it effectively limited to only dealing with codecs that the Javascript
author has seen before?
- A kind of philosophical question: Do you think it's possible to
implement the PeerConnection interface in Javascript on top of this
proposed interface?