Re: JSEP proposal

I'm a big fan of this proposal, mainly because having the ability to stream
candidates as they arrive will substantially reduce call setup time.

One small change that could shave off some additional time is a separate
gather() method that allows candidate gathering to begin before the
connection process is started. The main use case is to start speculative
gathering for incoming calls before the user has accepted the call (i.e.,
the application would call gather() as soon as the initial offer is
received, but would wait until the user accepts before calling connect()).

Ben