Use of bugzilla

From: Stefan Hakansson LK <stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 15:21:41 +0100
To: "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
All,

as decided at the telco Dec 15th, we've started experimenting to use
bugzilla for the detailed  discussion of how to implement features
agreed on (via mail list discussions) in the draft.

There is one thing to consider (that we've gotten feedback on):

* If you need to reference a document that describes in more detail,
then attach that document to the bug itself (do not link some other place).

This makes it easier to follow the discussion and the progress.

Stefan for the chairs