RE: Use cases - recording and voicemail

Stefan,

No, I am not suggesting both local recording and remote recording at the same time. Sometimes local recording will be required, sometimes remote recording.

However, I did suggest (in other text in my previous message) that one possible solution might be to record locally and use a second RTC-Web session to transmit from the local file to the remote recorder. What I failed to say was that in this case the local file would be a temporary repository - just a buffer between the two sessions.

John