Re: New publication process - can you review PRs?

Our process on the editors' call has been to declare them ready and then
hit the merge button instantly, which means we don't know if they're ready
before the call. But most late changes are not technically significant.

Usually the status is obvious; the only iffy one this time around is
probably the bandwidth control one, which I don't think is ready (and, in
my personal opinion, is not right either). That one doesn't have a review
request on it; all the others have (as of now, I see one was added 2 hours
ago).