Re: New publication process - can you review PRs?

So just checking that theses are all ready to merge before I review so if they look OK from IPR I can hit merge? If there are only some that we think are ready to merge can we identify the ones that are ready for me to review by just doing a review request in github ?

I will go and review all of theses this morning before the editor call but in general the process was to review once they were ready to merge.