Re: New publication process - can you review PRs?

Seems we need to re-iterate what was agreed (I must admit I don't have
the details here), but it certainly makese sense that you should only
review the PRs that are mature enough for merging. But I do think
pressing the merge button should be done during the ed's meeting itself.

@Dom can you update us on what the process is?

I'm grateful if you can review all of them this time, I think most of
them are quite ready.

-- Stefan