Re: Mistake (mine) when doing priority API PR management

From: Cullen Jennings (fluffy) <fluffy@cisco.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 00:54:19 +0000
To: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no>
CC: "webrtc-editors@alvestrand.no" <webrtc-editors@alvestrand.no>, "Peter Thatcher" <pthatcher@google.com>

I'm glad this is getting straighten out.. But I'm less worried about this particular thing and more on the general way decisions are made. I think that any time the chairs make a consensus decision, they should send a clear email to the list on a new thread that says what they decided. I never got any notification about this and only found it 2 weeks later when I was trying to figure out why my PR had not been merged yet.