Re: Mistake (mine) when doing priority API PR management

I'm glad this is getting straighten out.. But I'm less worried about this particular thing and more on the general way decisions are made. I think that any time the chairs make a consensus decision, they should send a clear email to the list on a new thread that says what they decided. I never got any notification about this and only found it 2 weeks later when I was trying to figure out why my PR had not been merged yet.