From: PhistucK<mailto:phistuck@gmail.com>
Sent: ý11/ý04/ý2015 09:48
To: Jonathan Garbee<mailto:jonathan@garbee.me>
Cc: public-webplatform@w3.org<mailto:public-webplatform@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Webplatform dead?

While it is not dead, some vendors (or a single vendor?) are instructing their members to prefer<https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/d/msg/blink-dev/RNk93vpOaV8/2_hw97dJ0NQJ> other<https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/d/msg/blink-dev/RNk93vpOaV8/fhNVU0s8DCQJ> documentation venues.
To me, this is really sad.

Perhaps you can do something about it?

?PhistucK