RE: Webplatform Facebook Group

I tend to disagree. In my circles it tends to be the other way around, actually, Facebook is dying down more and more, and mainly consists of people posting links and cute baby pictures, while the forums I am part of on Google Plus are quite active.
My personal experience, based on my interests, and my circles is that food and healthy living discussions are very animated on FacebookTechnical discussions and photo discussions, especially around techniques etc are very active on G+.
I agree with the suggestion to have both; Some users prefer Facebook, and refuse Google+Other users prefer Google+ and refuse Facebook.Other users distinguish between what they do on different social networks, and use FB for private matters and discussions and Google+ for public or professional.
We need to offer the alternatives. But yes, there will also be some discussions that are on one rather than the other platform, I personally think that is OK.
Ann-Katrin