Re: Webplatform dead?

Yes, Austin has been a really prolific contributor (thanks!), and we
also have Nishanth Babu adding beginner DOM tutorials, among many other
contributors and content.

We've actually concentrated quite a lot on infrastructure over the last
few months; Renoir has done a great job.

We're even adding over some new functionality, like
specs.webplatform.org that hosts more experimental specifications, and
adding a technical discussion area where developers and designers can
ask questions about spec development. Our emphasis is on closing the gap
between standards development and developers.

Regards–
–Doug