Re: Blog post doc sprint Amsterdam

One suggestion: the date should be given in the first two paragraphs,
without having to click through one of the links.

As you mention later, people might be in the area for reasons other than
the Fronteers conference, and these people won't automatically know what
date is the day before the conference starts!

Other than that, I think Eliot's edits create a clear and informative
description without losing Paul's friendly tone.

Amelia