Von: Renoir Boulanger <renoir@w3.org<mailto:renoir@w3.org>>
Datum: KW 41 | Dienstag, 7. Oktober 2014 15:05
An: Andre Jay Meissner <ameissne@adobe.com<mailto:ameissne@adobe.com>>, Paul Verbeek <verbeek.p@gmail.com<mailto:verbeek.p@gmail.com>>, David Kirstein <frozenice@frozenice.de<mailto:frozenice@frozenice.de>>
Cc: "public-webplatform@w3.org<mailto:public-webplatform@w3.org>" <public-webplatform@w3.org<mailto:public-webplatform@w3.org>>
Betreff: Re: Dashboard for doc sprint

Hi Andre,

I'm not on auto-deploying stuff just yet.

That's my dream since I started here :)

Can someone do what has to be done on the docsprint dashboard code? I'll deploy later.

Thanks
--
Renoir Boulanger | Developer operations engineer
W3C | webplatform.org<http://webplatform.org>

http://w3.org/people/#renoirbhttps://renoirboulanger.com ✪ @renoirb
~