From: Bouallagui Moncef <moncef.bouallagui@gmail.com<mailto:moncef.bouallagui@gmail.com>>
Date: Wednesday, May 14, 2014 at 8:57 AM
To: WebPlatform Public List <public-webplatform@w3.org<mailto:public-webplatform@w3.org>>
Subject: Saying hi

Hello folks,

Before introducing my self I want to say to the community that you are doing Great job.

My name is Moncef and I am a front-end engineer from Tunisia (North Africa).

I hope that I can help as much as possible to push the web forward.

For the moment I am not sure how to help ( writing tutorial / improving / ...)

any suggestion is more than welcome.

Can't wait to get in touch.

Cheers.