Re: Our position on vendor prefixed css properties

I think we may need to expand the templates. Have a way of having an
"alias" section which we can associate vendor-prefixed rules under the
content of the primary (standard) name. From there the search functionality
can look through those as well so users are taken to the right page in a
search. Then under the/a Compatibility Notes section, we can decipher
between what vendor prefixed things may do differently than the standard
one if there is a difference in structure or output.

As far as I can think the only reason to have an actual page for a vendor
prefix or attribute is when it is not on track to be a standard (or the
standard is dropped in favor of something else, like the x-webkit-speech
attribute in Chrome which is now on its way out.)