Re: Blink Deprecation Dashboard WAS Re: [blink-dev] Intent to Deprecate as vendor-specific: webkitRequestAnimationFrame

I understand the desire for developer participation and this is the only
thing that may come out of including a link to the discussion, but I still
think it contains a lot of information through which a developer would not
waste time to sift, much like including the link to the spreadsheet on a
release notes blog post is (which I understand is not going to happen
anymore and I appreciate that).
If you still want to link to the discussion, maybe you can include a
consensus post with all of the details, including pros and cons (if the
decision was not as smooth as an intent post and three LGTMs that
followed), after the third LGTM is posted and link directly to that post
(it can still be in the intent thread, but, still, a summary post for the
average developer - "The FEATURE-IDENTIFIER is being deprecated due to X,
Y, Z. Alternatives - X, Y, Z. Rough timeline for removal - Chrome X. Usage
counter link. See the rest of the thread for further discussion. Any
feedback is welcome." or something like that).
While I realize this is more time consuming than simply linking to the
thread and hoping for participation that might never come, it is much
clearer to the developer that simply clicked on a link and is not familiar
(and should not be familiar) with the internal (though public) deprecation
process of Blink.

☆*PhistucK*