Re: Deprecated html elements and javascript functions

From: Paul Verbeek <paul@webinthehat.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 13:17:27 -0700
To: Max Polk <maxpolk@gmail.com>, Douglas Schepers <schepers@w3.org>, Eliot Graff <eliot.graff@microsoft.com>
Cc: "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi Max,

Even though that explains why it's deprecated, I think it should still be
on WPD. It's widely implemented by browsers and used in some projects.

I was speaking to Doug and Eliot, and they had the idea to add flags for
things like this (deprecated, obsolete, etc.) like MDN does.
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/unescape

For now, I just added it to the 'depracted' group of related articles, so
we can easily filter them out when we have the flags.

Paul.