Deprecated html elements and javascript functions

From: Paul Verbeek <paul@webinthehat.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 10:26:41 -0700
To: "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi all,

I'm working on the docs for the unescape function. This function is
deprecated and the only way to tag that is at the See Also section.

I think a deprecated function or html elements should say that it's
deprecated in a more noticeable way. Maybe a message on top saying
something like "This function/object/element is deprecated. We advice
against using it in new projects. Please use with caution.".

Paul.