Re: To temporarily disable annotations sidebar

More metrics — a CSS property page  takes 7.66 seconds to load, making 137
http requests.
That's *really really* bad.

We should be well under a 2 second load time, ideally under 1 second.

Jen Simmons
designer, consultant and speaker
host of The Web Ahead
jensimmons.com