Re: translating content

Well, I am a native speaker so for me it is certainly not an issue, and I am happy to write in any other language I speak as well, if that is the case. Agree, we don’t want new contributors to struggle with language hurdle when not needed. However the question is more if it is going to be very confusing for the end users; After all, we write for our readers, don’t we, not for our writers, or at least not primarily for our writers.

If we can manage several different languages at the same time without it being confusing for the reader, when some docs are in one language and others in another, I can’t see why not - I just remember, on the direct question, that we were told to do it in English. And more specifically, in American English, not British English.

Cheers,

Ann-Katrin