Re: More compact display for inherited properties and methods in DOM object pages

First, thank you very much!

Second, I am sorry, but this member cloud is really not comfortable for me
(as a developer).
The summary is crucial for every member. This turns a fully contained page
into a multiple click flow (and with the performance issues the wiki has,
it is very annoying and time consuming).

The compromise, in my opinion, would be to just change the order of the
sections on the page.
Summary, Syntax, Overview (and notes and the rest), Examples, member
listing (with summaries and inheritance) and finally, standards and
compatibility information.
(Perhaps the standards information can be shown before the member listing,
I do not feel strongly about it)

Regarding the grouping, I am not sure the current grouping makes a lot of
sense (though MSDN does that, MDN does not, if I remember correctly).
Events should be separate from the rest, but I would argue that properties
and methods should be shown in a single place. Perhaps denoting its type
(property or method) by adding an icon before the name.

I also do not think there should be a "more" link. Everything should reside
on the same page. Clicking on it gets you totally out of context, into a
special property search page.

Once we clean up the DOM interfaces (for example, the readyState property
should not be there, as are a lot of other properties shared only by a few
elements), it would be cleaner.
If not, grouping by topic (for example, ARIA properties) might be better.
On top of that, showing a few properties and a "more..." link that simply
makes the rest visible, without loading anything, looks fine to me.

☆*PhistucK*