Re: Formatting of html tags

To Pearl - formatting is different than actual content.
​​
Pasting the sample content I mentioned in comments that support HTML
elements results in the following -
Since this block element can only contains inline element, such as

Since people like mentioning documentation snippets in comments and other
places that support HTML elements, this can be an inconvenience.
Marking HTML elements (and JavaScript keywords and types and CSS properties
and values) in the way I suggested (or similar) may also have semantic
value, or a way for providing future proof styling for every mention of
such special terms. Thinking ahead.

Like I mentioned, this might not be a real issue to worry about anyway, but
it exists.

☆*PhistucK*