Re: Formatting of html tags

I will also add that I was trying to update "Step 5: Update existing
content" with some more examples but "Show Preview" actually cannot render
this line properly:

for inline terms use the <code>&lt;code&gt;</code> tag

It turns the rest of the page into an unclosed code block. Seems like other
html tags will causes issues too. I'll file a bug.

Pearl