Re: Formatting of html tags

While I like your suggestion, I fear that the name may get lost while
copying and pasting the content (pasting into an HTML source, for example).
A solution could be to use pseudo elements for the angle brackets (or
something like <q class="html">html</q> and have this small CSS snippet in
a CSS file somewhere - q.html { quotes: "<" ">"; }, but that may not be
semantic...). The goal in doing this is to show angle brackets, but ignore
them when copying.

Perhaps there are other ways, or it might just not matter.

☆*PhistucK*