Re: DOM reorg project next steps

Ok, I just checked the history of the keypress page and saw it was moved to
KeyboardEvents/keypress as the new organization dictates. So I've moved it
back.

However, why are we setting URLs based on the interface in play? Couldn't
we simply set the interface as an option in the form compared to using the
URL? I think it would make more sense to have all events under dom/events
to make it easier for developers to find all the events that exist.