Re: Attribution to MSDN on JavaScript pages

Actually, I wasted a lot of time trying to find the original article in
MSDN for any page I edited in the dom namespace.
A lot of information was imported incorrectly, whole tables were missing
and more and I wanted to see the source in order to understand how it
should have looked like.

Adding the actual original article link is way better for imported content.
If it is possible, I strongly prefer it.

☆*PhistucK*