Re: Attribution to MSDN on JavaScript pages

About the "Portions of this content come from the Microsoft Developer
Network: Windows Internet Explorer API reference
Article<http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ie/hh828809%28v=vs.85%29.aspx>
",

Every time that a source is checked from MSDN or other one, is included in
the page another Template. In the case of the MSDN is this one [1], inside
this template is that message.

[1]
http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/Template:External_Attribution_Block/MSDN

Eliezer