Re: a few content questions

Hi, Jen!

Here are my answers.

Stable content:
* CSS properties we went over are in google docs.[1]
* Editing guide rather stable.[2]
* Doc sprint in a box.[3]
* And get Doug’s list because he thinks there’s more!
Yes, we use project.webplatform.org.

You can view the most popular pages in Piwik. Renoir must have given you an
account.

The original request was for some sort of rolling notification, such as “a
list of upcoming events and recent blog posts that automatically change,” as
you mention, below. The block in implementing a new home page design in the
past was the lack of resources giving it attention.

HTH

[1]
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnXre3v9CjJXdGFCbzJteGgyWHEyV2F
jNmJNc1hlVFE&usp=sharing#gid=0