Re: Documenting ITS 2.0 attributes at WPD

Hi, Jirka–

On 1/13/14 9:33 AM, Jirka Kosek wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I haven't got any feedback. I understand that ITS is of low priority
> to WDP.

No, not at all! Actually, we really want new (stable) W3C specs in the
docs, because it's hard to find good information on them elsewhere.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you; people are still settling in
after the holidays.

> I happy to document rest of ITS markup, it can be refactored
> later if necessary.
>
> However I haven't found solution to problem of stripping of some
> markup in code samples. Any help in this regard will be more then
> welcomed.

I looked at this, and I can only conclude that it's a bug in the wiki,
which is frustrating. Does anyone else have a clue what's going on here?
Has anyone else encountered this, and if so, is there a workaround?

Regards-
-Doug