Re: Documenting ITS 2.0 attributes at WPD

On 13.7.2013 1:08, Doug Schepers wrote:
>> I would like to create few pages as a start to see whether current
>> templates are suitable for ITS. Is the
>> docs.webplatform.org/wiki/its/attributes/... correct URL where I should
>> create new pages?
>
> That's fine as a start. If we decide later that it should be someplace
> else, we can move it there later pretty easily.

Hi,

it took more time then I have expected, but I created first simple draft
page about ITS attribute here:

http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/its/attributes/its-term

Before I will fill in rest of ITS attributes I would like to get
feedback. Should I change/add on the page?

I faced one problem -- when I entered code sample, all <p> and <span>
elements are removed from display. Not sure whether this is bug in Wiki
or if some special treatment on my side is needed. Advice welcomed.

Thank you in advance,

    Jirka