Re: Compatibility Notes

But these are compatibility notes, with specific versions... They will
never be outdated. Anyone can be using an old version (unfortunately).
For example -
Chrome 39 and earlier - the parameter is optional.
This note makes you understand that even though this browser accepts this
practice, it is wrong and incompatible.

How do you imagine the standard way of reflecting this information would be
in the future?
Using tests? Will every browser version go through testing and the entire
information would be presented?
How can it be presented in a way that is meaningful, straightforward and
comprehensible to the reader?

☆*PhistucK*