Re: We Need a Meeting!

Well, I think the agenda is quite full, and I'm concerned that this issue
is somewhat beyond the scope of the discussion. The immediate purpose of
the meeting is to gain a sense of where the project currently stands and to
raise any issues that may impede progress.

For Richard's issue, I think the best way to approach this is by first
filing an issue in our tracker.

Richard, please create a new content issue here:

http://project.webplatform.org/content/planning

Add the issue under Unassigned issues.

We can certainly put this on the agenda for discussion, but we may not get
to it tomorrow.

Thanks!

~Scott