RE: We Need a Meeting!

Hi Richard.

Apologies for missing your original mail. Yes, this is the correct list and this is the correct meeting to start the discussion. We do have a small team of people to implement changes to templates, but we should discuss this in the overall content discussion before implementing.

Scott, can you add this item to the agenda? I know we're really packed for tomorrow; if we can't get to it this week, we can either discuss further in mail or take it up at the next meeting.

Thanks,

Eliot